Do you want to have soft and smooth skin like all those famous girls and Hollywood starts who shine all year round? Read this post to discover how to get smooth skin at home in 3 simple steps.
Every time you take a shower or bath your skin becomes clean as it removes dirt and dead skin parts from your body. But at the same time your skin loses its nutrients, such as fat and moisture. Especially it is noticeable after having a sauna.
The truth is that the protective layer of your skin is restored within a few hours, but nevertheless it is better to help your skin to balance the deficit immediately after washing with a help of body cream, oils or body masks. To make your skin smooth and glowing, you should regularly apply effective oils with fatty components and healthy substances that bind together and accumulate moisture for your skin. They form a protective layer for your skin that is very close to the natural layer and can satisfy the need of your skin in fat and moisture.
1. Moisturize your skin with body creams and lotions.
The cosmetic effect of oils and moisturizing substances contained in creams and body lotions is very significant. When you apply them on your body skin, it very quickly becomes supple and looks smoother. As a result fine wrinkles become invisible — an effect that is becoming more important with age. It mostly happens because the fibers of the connective tissue become harder and the elasticity and tension of skin become weaker.
Should you use body cream or lotion for your skin?
• If you have a normal, not overly dry skin, you can apply light body lotion after shower or bath. It contains a lot of moisture and fat enough to make your skin smooth and moisturized. In addition, it is easy to apply on your body and is quickly absorbed into the skin.
• After a long bath or sauna it is recommended even for a normal skin to apply oilier and creamy body lotion.
• For dry skin, that feels very tight and uncomfortable after bath or shower, it is better to use fat body cream or lotion. Body creams are usually fatter than lotions.
• Universal creams, those that have a good ratio of fat and moisture are also good for dry skin. But they are harder to apply on your skin evenly, especially if it is still damp. But those places on your body that are particularly prone to dryness, such as heels, elbows and knees must be treated with the universal cream in any case.
2. Nourish your skin with Natural Body Oils
Unlike body creams and lotions oils do not add moisture to your skin. But cosmetic oils can reduce moisture loss. Pure almond oil, wheat oil, olive oil, avocado oil and jojoba oil are rich in vitamins and contain substances that smooth the skin.
The main disadvantage of these oils is that during the long storage, especially in contact with air, they lose their pleasant smell. Therefore you should use special cosmetic oils that contain not only natural oils but also some synthetic components. This mixture has a better protective effect on your skin, because synthetic oils especially prevent natural evaporation of moisture from your skin.
3. Soften your skin with body masks
Body masks are highly recommended for your skin to make it smooth and soft. They are especially good after sauna or sunbathing and are applied on the entire skin of your body. Such masks are always part of the skin care programs in beauty salons. The mask is applied with a thick layer on your skin and your body is wrapped up in a sheet to absorb it for half an hour. During this time, you need to relax and have a good rest.
• Honey or Dead Sea mud are very good alternatives for body masks. Honey makes skin soft and delicate, dead sea mud disinfects it and helps to get rid of acne on the back and the décolleté.
Skin care tips for smooth and soft skin:
1. If your skin peels off, on you knees use rich fat body lotion or cream at every opportunity.
2. Rough and red elbows quickly acquire a good look if you apply some lemon juice on them and then some body cream on a daily basis.
3. Body masks are available in all beauty salons, but you can also apply them by yourself at home.
4. Neck and shoulders are not less important and also need your care but they are difficult to reach. If the skin on your neck and shoulders is not clean you can use dead sea mud masks to get rid of acne.
5. If you have goose bumps on your buttocks and thighs, you should regularly use a massage brush there and then apply the cream or lotion. Body creams prevent cellulite and make skin elastic, but they work best in combination with sports and a healthy diet.
6. Moisturizing masks are beneficial not only for your face but also for cleavage. Specifically for this area of your skin it is recommended to use a cream with sun protection.
And what do you do to get smooth skin? Share your ideas in the comments below.
Liked this article? Share it with your friends. Sharing is caring.